Name: William Ryan
Email: click here
Mobile number: +353861510450
County: County Tipperary
Town: Castleiney, Templemore
My Edu-K qualifications:
Areas I work with:
Age groups worked with:
Further information about me:
.Other professional qualifications:
- 1993-98 – BA Hons in Public Management (Administration of Justice), Institute of Public Administration, Dublin
- 1994 – Garda Teacher Trainer Teaching Certificate, St. Patricks College Dublin and Garda College
- 1999-2001 – MSc. Economics Policy Studies,Trinity College, Dublin
- 2008-10 – Diploma in Adult Learning, NUI Galway
- 2008-10 – Diploma in Disability Studies, NUI Galway
I have two children with autism, my son now aged 25 and my daughter, 31. The relationship of movement to learning motivated me to start the Brain Gym Consultant Course. At 2 my daughter seemed incapable of learning anything. She has completed an BA Hons in Sport Strengthening and Conditioning. The emphasis on movement and learning has greatly influenced us in choosing their education and a totally drug free treatment. Both are living with us and living productive lives. I have been swimming coach for over twenty five years with Special Olympics. Here again my approach has been influenced by Edu-K.
- Work Part-time as Tutor in Adult Literacy
- Part Time Process Server/trace subjects.
- Completed seminars and CPD on Data Protection and GDPR
- Retired Police Tutor/trainer/researcher/
- Worked as Care Assistant for three years part-time.
- Involved in “Work It Out ” which is an innovative approach to employment and positive living.