Many schools, groups and businesses opt for a customised training. Some advantages of customised trainings are:
- The training is delivered when and where is convenient to you.
- The programme is created to suit your specific targets and needs in conjunction with the trainer.
- Browse through some sample training programmes for different settings.
- The delivery of the training is oriented to the type of group that will be attending it.
- The training is delivered by fully accredited trainers.
- We will arrange the booking and then put you in direct contact with the trainer to organise the programme and details of the training.
- You can choose from twilights, short seminars, half day, one and two day trainings. You can also book one of the introductory days listed on our site or the whole Brain Gym® 101 course. Let us know what you want and we will do our best to arrange it.
- If you provide the group, booking the Brain Gym 101 training offers significant discounts from the usual cost per participant.
- Enquiries: Complete the customised training enquiry form or phone us.
- One or two hour trainings: If you require a one or two hour training, you can arrange this directly with the trainer. See our qualified Instructors.
- Half day and longer trainings: These are are booked via the Trust office and we will contact you to discuss your needs and set up the training.
- Sending a deposit: When you confirm a half day or longer training, the Trust office will ask you for a non-returnable deposit in advance. Should you need to cancel, every effort will be made to reschedule to another date convenient to you. Trainings need to be rebooked within 12 months of the initial course delivery date.
- Balance of the training fee: The trainer will invoice you for the remainder of the fee when the training has been delivered.
- Programme content: The content of the programme is best arranged directly with the trainer: they will gear the training for your setting, suggest ideas and discuss your detailed requirements with you.
Below are the costs of a standard half day and one day training. Training costs may vary according to the number of participants or other factors special to your environment. We welcome discussing any requirements or circumstances with you that relate to your particular setting.
- One day training: £900
- Half day training: £650
If you would like the Brain Gym® 101 Foundation Level course delivered to your group or team, we will provide individual costings for your situation. This may be an overall fee for the training or on a discount per participant basis. It is an excellent way of delivering training to a group at the most affordable cost for your budget.
How did the training work for you?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your training. We welcome receiving any internal evaluation forms you may arrange, alternatively you can complete an online appraisal form. It helps us to know what you gained from the programme and any suggestions for improvements. Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this and giving us the opportunity of further improving the trainings.