Welcome to the many opportunities for Educational Kinesiology and Brain Gym® training to suit your interests and plans. The following is a guide to help you find the most relevant training solutions for you. We offer three types of training programmes so that you can access Brain Gym® in the best way for your needs:
- Introduction to Brain Gym courses: This is an ideal way to experience the basic concepts and activities of the Educational Kinesiology programme, delivered by licensed Brain Gym Instructors. Find a course date or contact a Brain Gym Instructor in your area.
- Professional Training Programme: This suite of courses caters for those who would like a professional qualification in Edu-K as well as offering courses which can be used with family and friends. There are three professional levels: 26 Movement Facilitator, Edu-K Consultant and Brain Gym Instructor. Download an overview of the 3 professional levels.
How would you like to use your training?
Are you planning to enhance your professional resources? Edu-K and Brain Gym are ideally suited for this and can be integrated into many different existing skills. Alternatively, you may have heard of the benefits of the programme and wish to use it for your own self-development and to help friends and family.
Using Brain Gym with friends and family: We recommend attending an Introduction to Brain Gym seminar (1 day, created by Brain Gym Instructors) or the Brain Gym 26 Movements Course (2 days). The 26 Movements Course is part of the official training programme.
Using these two courses. You can integrate the course materials into current professional skills and use them with family and friends. To advertise yourself as professionally qualified to use the movements, you need to reach Professional level 1 and be licensed as a Brain Gym Movement Facilitator.
Training to professional level. There are 3 professional levels which will license you to use this trademarked programme:
- Professional Level 1: Licensed Brain Gym 26 Movement Facilitator – you can teach the 26 Brain Gym movements professionally.
- Professional Level 2: Licensed Educational Kinesiology Consultant – work one to one and deliver short seminars on the Brain Gym programme.
- Professional Level 3: Licensed Brain Gym 101 Instructor – teach the Brain Gym 101 ‘Balance for Daily Life’ course, run workshops, deliver talks and in service trainings on the Brain Gym programme.
Each of these levels involves case studies, additional learning and culminates in an evaluation. As you complete each level and gain your licence, you will be entitled to advertise your level of professional expertise in using the programme and legitimately use the trademark. Your licence will be a Sub-licence with the Educational Kinesiology Trust, UK & Ireland, a recognised affiliate of the Educational Kinesiology Foundation / Breakthroughs International. Download an overview of the 3 professional levels of the Training Programme.