How can I use what I learn on the Brain Gym 101 foundation course?
There are many opportunities to use what you learn on this course:
- With friends and family
- Within your existing immediate professional remit
- With individuals and groups in your daily life or at work
All foundation course participants are required to sign a Student Agreement outlining how you may use the techniques and materials, present the programme and describe your level of expertise.
Training to use Brain Gym and Edu-K professionally
If you would like to:
- Deliver Brain Gym training publicly
- Hold one-to-one consultations as an independent Edu-K Consultant
- Advertise yourself as being qualified at a professional level
then we invite you to join our professional training programme.
There are 3 levels of professional qualification:
Brain Gym is a trademarked programme and, to ensure professional standards and authorised use of the trademark, a prescribed training track needs to be completed for you to advertise yourself as a Brain Gym or Edu-K professional.